Hon. Mark S. Borrell, 50, is from Camarillo and served as a court commissioner for the Ventura County Superior Court since 2005.
Prior to that, he was an attorney for Benton, Orr, Duval, and Buckingham.
A graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder, Borrell earned his law degree from McGeorge School of Law.
He is a Democrat.
- J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A. from University of Colorado at Boulder
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Ventura County in Ventura County (2005 to 2010)
- Attorney at Benton, Orr, Duval & Buckingham in Ventura County (1993 to 2005)
- Attorney at Borrell & Borrell (1986 to 1993)