The Hon. Mark C. Kim is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. Kim won the primary election on June 5, 2018. He was elevated from Los Angeles County Municipal Court to Superior Court in 2000 after unification.
Kim received a bachelor's degree from University of California, Berkeley in 1995 and a J.D. from Cornell University in 1998.
- J.D. from Cornell University (1998)
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Berkeley (1995)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2000 to 2019)
- Municipal Court Judge at Los Angeles County Minicipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (1998 to 2000)
- Deputy District Attorney at Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office in Los Angeles County, California (1990 to 1998)
- Lawyer at McKenna Conner and Cuneo (1988 to 1989)