The Hon. Mark A. Borenstein is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on March 26, 2009, to succeed Coleman Stewart.
Borenstein received a bachelor's degree from the University of Buffalo and a J.D. from George Washington University School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Buffalo
- J.D. from George Washington University School of Law
- Lawyer at Overland Borenstein Scheper & Kim (2004 to 2009)
- Lawyer at Overland Borenstein (2001 to 2004)
- Lawyer at Shapiro Borenstein and Dupont (2000 to 2001)
- Lawyer at Tuttle and Taylor (1978 to 2000)