The Hon. Maria E. Stratton is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed in December 2005 by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Stratton received a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and a J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law.
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley (1979)
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Southern California (1975)
- Chief public defender at Federal Public Defender's Office (1993 to 2005)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2005 to 2018)
- Associate Justice at California Second District Court of Appeal (from 2018)