The Hon. Maren E. Nelson is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in January 2009 to succeed Deanne Smith Meyers.
Nelson received a bachelor's degree from Occidental College and a J.D. from the University of Southern California.
- J.D. from University of Southern California (1981)
- A.B. from Occidental College (1978)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2009)
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2004 to 2009)
- Attorney at Morrison & Foerster (1997 to 2004)
- Attorney at Overton, Lyman & Prince (1991 to 1997)