The Hon. Malcolm H. Mackey is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. Mackey won the primary election on June 5, 2018.
Mackey received a B.A. from New York University and a J.D. from Southwestern Law School.
- J.D. from Southwestern Law School (1958)
- B.A. from New York University (1951)
- Judge at San Fernando Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (1978 to 1988)
- Trial Lawyer at Private Practice (1959 to 1978)
- Associate Attorney at Bolton, Groff & Dunne Law Offices (1958 to 1959)
- Sales Representatives at Richfield Oil Company (1954 to 1955)
- Sales Representative at Tidewater Oil Company (1951 to 1954)
- Corporal at U.S. Marine Corps (1946 to 1948)