Hon. Mac R. Fisher is a judge for the Superior Court of Riverside County in California. He was appointed by former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007 to fill a newly created seat.
Fisher received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Riverside and a J.D. from Western State University College of Law.
Judge Fisher said that he and his wife enjoy movies, travel, and golf. He is an avid baseball fan.
- B.A. from University of California, Riverside (1975)
- J.D. from Western State University College of Law
- Attorney at Bonnie Moss & Associates (1998 to 2007)
- Associate at Fisher, Weather & Geeting (1984 to 1998)
- Associate at Thompson & Colegate (1980 to 1984)