The Hon. Lori A. Fournier is a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California. She filled the vacancy created by the retirement of T.K. Herman in her appointment to the bench by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on June 20, 2006.
She is a registered Democrat.
Judge Fournier received her bachelor's degree from California State University and went on to earn her J.D. from Loyola Law School.
After graduating from law school, Fournier joined the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office as a deputy district attorney in 1990. She remained with the D.A.'s office for the next 16 years, eventually rising to the level of deputy in charge just prior to her appointment to the Superior Court in 2006. Fournier also served as assistant head deputy district attorney of the Hardcore Gang Unit.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Deputy District Attorney at Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office in Los Angeles County, California (1990 to 2006)
- Assistant Head Deputy District Attorney at Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Hardcore Gang Unit in Los Angeles County, California
- Deputy In Charge at Los Angeles District Attorney's Office in Los Angeles County, California (2006 to 2006)