San Bernardino County Superior Court, Department V6 (website)
Clerk phone: (760) 269-4737
Family Law Fax: 760-269-4804
Criminal Fax: 760-269-4844
Hon. Lisa M. Rogan is a judge for the Superior Court of San Bernardino County in California. She was appointed on May 22, 2013.
One of the high-profile cases that Judge Rogan prosecuted is that of Matthew Duronio who was sentenced 25 years to life in prison for stabbing to death Anthony Vargas, a Marine who was having a going-away party with his friends in March 2009.
- Associate of Science Degree from Mount San Antonio College
- J.D. from University of La Verne, College of Law
- Supervising Deputy District Attorney at San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office in San Bernardino County, California (2010 to 2013)
- Deputy District Attorney at San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office in San Bernardino County, California (2001 to 2013)
- Police Sergeant at City of Pomona Police Department (1989 to 1997)
- Deputy Sheriff at Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in Los Angeles County, California (1983 to 1998)