Los Angeles Superior Court, Department retired (website)
Lesley C. Green was a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California. She was appointed to the bench on August 20, 2007, by the former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Green retired on February 10, 2018. The Hon. Jean M. Nelson filled the vacancy created by her retirement.
Green received her undergraduate degree from Pasadena City College and went on to earn her J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 1983.
Prior to her graduation from law school, Green worked as a secretary and paralegal for the law firm of Adams, Duque, and Hazeltine. After law school, she was elevated to associate at the same firm. In 1995 she became one of the co-founders and partners of the law firm Bannan, Green, Frank, and Terzian where she remained until her appointment to the Superior Court in 2007.
During her time as a judge, she served on the probate court.
Green, whose husband also served as a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court, joined Signature Resolution as a neutral after her retirement from the bench.
- J.D. from University of Southern California (1983)
- Bachelor's Degree from Pasadena City College
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2007 to 2018)
- Partner & Co-Founder at Bannan, Green, Frank and Terzian in Los Angeles County, California (1995 to 2007)
- Associate at Adams, Duque and Hazeltine in Los Angeles County, California (1983 to 1995)
- Secretary & Paralegal at Adams, Duque and Hazeltine in Los Angeles County, California (1979 to 1983)