Hon. Le Jacqueline Duong is a judge for the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California.
She was the first Vietnamese-American woman appointed to the bench in Northern California.
- J.D. from University of California, Davis School of Law (1994)
- Bachelor's degree from San Jose State University (1991)
- Lead and deputy county counsel at Santa Clara County Counsel's Office in Santa Clara County (1999 to 2007)
- Deputy public defender at Santa Clara County Public Defender's Office in Santa Clara County (1996 to 1999)
- Attorney at Law Offices of J. Thomas Sherrod (1996 to 1996)