The Hon. Lawrence Cho is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in July 2005.
- J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law-Newark (1987)
- Bachelor's Degree from Rutgers College (1984)
- Assistant at United States Attorney's Office (1990 to 2005)
- Civil Litigator at Cravath, Swaine and Moore (1998 to 1990)
- Adjunct professor for trial advocacy at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles County, California (1997 to 2003)
- Law clerk at United States District Court, Central District of California (1987 to 1988)