San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
Ksenia Tsenin was a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. She was elevated to the superior court in 1998 upon court unification.
- J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law (1973)
- Bachelor's degree from San Francisco State University (1970)
- Judge at San Francisco County Municipal Court in San Francisco County, California (1996 to 1998)
- Attorney at Law Offices of K. Tsenin (1983 to 1996)
- Attorney at Law Offices of Dimitri Ilyn (1973 to 1983)