The Hon. Kimberly M. Briggs is a judge of the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on September 1, 2009. Briggs won the primary election on June 5, 2018. Briggs received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and a J.D. from Santa Clara University.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2009)
- Assistant US Attorney at US Attorney's Office (1995 to 2009)
- Deputy District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (1987 to 1994)