Hon. Kimberly A. Gaab is a judge on the Superior Court of Fresno County in California. She was appointed in July of 2008 to fill a newly created seat.
- J.D. from University of California Berkeley's Boalt Hall School of Law
- M.B.A from University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. from University of California, Berkeley
- Assistant U.S. Attorney at U.S. Department of Justice (2004 to 2008)
- Lead Attorney at State of California Court of Appeal, Fresno in Fresno (1999 to 2004)
- Associate at Sagaser, Franson, Jamison & Jones (1994 to 1999)
- Associate at Jory, Peterson & Sagaser (1993 to 1994)