Honorable Kevin J. McCormick is a judge for the Superior Court of Sacramento County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) in 2007 to fill a newly created seat. McCormick received a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and a J.D. from Whittier College of Law.
Current Assignment: Criminal Trial/ VOP/ PX Assignment Calendar/ PXs/ Folsom Arraignment Calendar/ Walk-in Warrants/ Civil Harassment TRO Judge/ DUI Calendar alternating Fri. (p.m.) (SEAVE)
- Bachelor's from University of Southern California
- J.D. from Whittier College of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Sacramento County (from 2007)
- Deputy District Attorney at Sacramento County District Attorney's Office (2004 to 2007)
- Deputy District Attorney at Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office (1985 to 2004)
- Associate at Looney, Nichols, Johnson & Hayes (1987 to 1988)