In 2008 Hon. Kevin G. DeNoce was appointed a judge for the Superior Court of Ventura County in California.
The judge appreciates an attorney who comes into court with case authority prepared.
He’s a past president of both the Ventura County District Attorney’s Association and the Criminal Justice Attorney’s Association of Ventura County, a recipient of the Outstanding Prosecutor of the Year award from the Ventura County district attorney’s office and a recipient of the Ventura County Criminal Defense Bar Association’s Joyce Yoshioka Award recognizing outstanding contributions to the criminal justice system.
He was named judge of the year by the Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association in 2017.
- J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A. from University of Colorado at Boulder
- Commissioner at Ventura Superior Court in Ventura County (2007 to 2008)
- Attorney at Kevin G. DeNoce in Ventura County (2003 to 2007)
- Partner at Law Offices of Andrade & DeNoce LLP (1996 to 2003)
- Deputy district attorney at Ventura County District Attorney's Office in Ventura County (1987 to 1996)