Ventura County Superior Court, Department 21 (website)
The Hon. Kent M. Kellegrew is a judge for the Superior Court of Ventura County in California. He was appointed by former governor Gray Davis in October 1999. He was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021. Kellegrew received a bachelor's degree from California State University, Northridge and a J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law.
Prior to becoming a judge for the Superior Court of Ventura County, Kellegrew worked as a Superior Court commissioner for two years. Before he was commissioner, Kellegrew spent twelve years as a business litigator working with the firm of Nordman, Cormany, Hair and Compton. In the mid-1980s, Kellegrew worked as prosecutor for the Ventura County District Attorney's Office. Prior to that, he was a research attorney for the 2nd District Court of Appeals.
- Bachelor's Degree from California State University
- J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law
- Commissioner at Superior Court Commissioner
- Business Litigator Working at Nordman, Cormany, Hair and Compton
- Prosecutor at Ventura County District Attorney's Office
- Research attorney at 2nd District Court of Appeals