Yolo County Superior Court, Department retired (website)
In 2003, Kathleen M. White was appointed as a judge for the Superior Court of Yolo County in California. She retired in 2018 for medical reasons.
She had experience in complex criminal and civil cases and was often used as a settlement judge.
White is married and has three sons.
In her spare time she gardens, kayaks, plays her collection of violins, and roots for the Red Sox.
- J.D. from University of Southern California Law School
- A.B. from Duke University
- Executive officer at Superior Court of Yolo County in Yolo County, California (1999 to 2003)
- Research attorney, then senior staff attorney then general counsel at Superior Court of Yolo County in Yolo County, California (1997 to 1999)
- Sole practitioner at Private practice (1993 to 1997)
- Founder at Tron & White in Pasadena, California (1991 to 1993)
- Attorney at Kadison, Pfaelzer, Woodard, Quinn & Rossi in Los Angeles County, California (1987 to 1991)