The Hon. Joseph C. Scott is a judge for the Superior Court of San Mateo County in California. He was appointed to the court by former Democratic Governor Gray Davis in 2003.
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of Law
- Bachelor's degree from Brown University
- Judge pro tempore at Traffic and Small Claims courts in San Mateo County, California (1991 to 2003)
- Arbitrator at San Mateo County superior and municipal courts in San Mateo County, California (1983 to 2003)
- Attorney at Eshoo, Scott and Sullivan (1977 to 1983)