Los Angeles Superior Court, Department retired (website)
John P. Doyle was a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California.
Doyle received a B.A. from Harvard University and a J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1978)
- B.A from Harvard University (1971)
- Assistant United States Attorney at Central District of California in Los Angeles County, California (1982 to 1987)
- Attorney at Private Practice (from 1987)
- Adjunct Faculty at Pepperdine Law School in Los Angeles County, California (from 1993)
- Associate at Coudert Brothers and Hughes
- Associate at Hubbard & Reed
- Court commissioner at Los Angeles County Superior Court in Los Angeles County, California (until 2001)