The Hon. Jennifer Madden is a judge for the Alameda County Superior Court in California. She was elected in the primary election on June 7, 2016. Prior to being appointed judge she headed the Human Exploitation and Trafficking Unit at the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office. She supervised a trial team, trained law enforcement and educated the public about Human Trafficking and how to best serve victims of this epidemic.
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley (1997)
- Berkeley from University of California (1994)
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2017)
- Assistant District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (from 2012)
- Deputy District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (from 1997)