Alameda County Superior Court, Department 510 (website)
The Hon. Jason Clay has been appointed to a judgeship in the Alameda County Superior Court. Clay has served as a commissioner at the Alameda County Superior Court since 2013.
He was a partner at Clay and Bowen LLP from 2008 to 2013 and a sole practitioner from 2006 to 2008. He served as a deputy public defender at the Alameda County Public Defender’s Office from 1995 to 2006.
Clay earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Colorado Law School and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California, Berkeley.
He fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Willie Lott, Jr.
Clay is registered without party preference.
- J.D. from University of Colorado Law School
- Bachelor of Science from University of California, Berkeley
- Commissioner at Alameda County Superior Court (from 2013)
- Partner at Clay and Bowen LLP (2008 to 2013)
- Deputy Public Defender at Alameda County Public Defender's Office (1995 to 2006)