James L. Waltz is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on May 16, 2008 to succeed Jonathan Cannon.
Waltz received a bachelor's degree from California State University, Northridge and a J.D. from Whittier College School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from California State University, Northridge
- Juris Doctor from Whittier College School of Law
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Orange County (2002 to 2008)
- Sole Practitioner at Sole Practitioner (1988 to 2002)
- Associate at Morris, Polich and Purdy (1984 to 1988)
- Special Attorney at US Department of Justice (1983 to 1984)
- Judge Advocate General Officer at US Army (1980 to 1983)