Hon. James E. McFetridge is a judge for the Sacramento County Superior Court in Sacramento, CA.
McFetridge's legal career has been intertwined with work in the military. He served as a Judge Advocate in the U.S. Navy after law school and is also a Lieutenant Colonel in the California National Guard.
- Bachelor's degree from University of Santa Clara
- J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law
- Deputy Attorney General at California Attorney General’s Office in Los Angeles, CA (1996 to 2006)
- Associate Attorney at Ropers, Majeski, Kohn & Bentley in Los Angeles, CA (1986 to 1996)
- Counsel at Judge Advocate General's Corps in U.S. Navy (1986 to 1989)