The Hon. James C. Chalfant is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California.
Chalfant received his bachelor's degree from Pomona College and his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from Pomona College
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Associate at Sidley & Austin (1979 to 1980)
- Associate at Irell & Manella (1980 to 1982)
- Assistant U.S. Attorney at Central District of California (1982 to 1986)
- Associate at Hochman, Salkin & DeRoy in Beverly Hills, California (1986 to 1988)
- Partner at McCambridge, Deixler, Marmaro & Goldberg (1988 to 1995)
- Attorney at Solo Practice (1995 to 1996)
- Judge at Los Angeles Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (1996 to 1998)
- Judge at Los Angeles Superior Court in Los Angeles County, California (from 1998)