Hon. Jaime R. Román is a judge for the Sacramento County Superior Court in California. He was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007 and won re-election in 2016.
In 2016, Román was publicly admonished by a judicial oversight panel for violating due process rights.
- LLM from Boston University School of Law (1992)
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1976)
- BA, Government from St. Mary's College of California (1973)
- Master's degree from US Army War College
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Phoenix (1998 to 2008)
- Judge Advocate Officer at US Army Judge Advocate General's Corp (1981 to 2007)
- Administrative Law Judge at California Office of Administrative Hearings (1994 to 2007)
- Deputy Attorney General at State of California Department of Justice (1992 to 1994)