The Hon. Jacob Blea III is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Pete Wilson in November 1997 to succeed William McGuinness. Blea received a bachelor's degree from California State University at Hayward and a J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law. Prior to becoming a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County, Blea worked as a sole practitioner for three years. Before becoming a sole practitioner, Blea worked with the firms of Rifkind and Feurch in Hayward and Eskanos and Adler in Oakland.
- Bachelor's Degree from California State University, Hayward
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Sole Practitioner at Private Practice
- Attorney at Rifkind and Feurch in Hayward
- Attorney at Eskanos and Adler in Oakland