The Hon. J. Stephen Czuleger is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor George Deukmejian in 1990.
Czuleger received his bachelor's degree from Santa Clara University in 1973 and his J.D. from Loyola University in 1976.
- J.D. from Loyola University (1976)
- Bachelor's Degree from Santa Clara University (1973)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 1990)
- Judge at Los Angeles County Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (1988 to 1990)
- Lawyer at U.S. Attorney's Office (1984 to 1988)
- Special Attorney at Justice Department Organized Crime Strike Force in San Francisco (1982 to 1984)
- Lawyer at Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert & Matz in Los Angeles County, California (1979 to 1982)
- Lawyer at U.S. Attorney's Office (1977 to 1979)