Irma Poole Asberry is a judge for the Superior Court of Riverside County in California. She was appointed to the court by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in April 2007.
Asberry was the first African-American female judge to serve in Riverside County.
In the 2010 California Superior Court judicial elections, Asberry was elected to the court, following an appointment in 2007.
California held general elections for local judicial offices on November 8, 2016. There was a primary on June 7, 2016. The filing deadline for candidates who wished to run in this election was March 31, 2016. A total of 351 seats were up for election. Incumbent Irma Poole Asberry ran unopposed in the election for Office 1 of the Riverside County Superior Court.
- Bachelor's from University of California - Riverside
- J.D. from University of San Diego
- Judge at Superior Court of Riverside County (from 2007)
- Attorney at private practice (1988 to 2007)
- Partner at Butterwick & Bright (1980 to 1988)