The Hon. Huey P. Cotton, Jr. is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in January 2009 to succeed David Horwitz.
Cotton received a bachelor's degree from Amherst University and a J.D. from Temple University.
- Bachelor's Degree from Amherst University
- J.D. from Temple University
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2009)
- Attorney at Cozen O'Connor (1988 to 2009)
- Senior Trial Attorney at Defenders Association of Philadelphia (1983 to 1988)
- Staff Attorney at U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (1982 to 1983)