The Hon. Howard L. Halm is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on January 22, 2009, to succeed Leon S. Kaplan.
Halm received a bachelor's degree from University of California, Los Angeles and a J.D. from University of San Diego School of Law in 1968.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from University of San Diego
- Equity partner at Wilson, Elser, Moskowits, Edelman & Dicker (2000 to 2009)
- Shareholder, partner, associate at Breidenbach, Buckley, Huchting, Halm & Hamblet (1975 to 2000)
- Deputy Attorney General at California Department of Justice (1969 to 1975)