Hon. Helen E. Williams is a judge for the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California. She was appointed on November 21, 2012, to succeed Judge Douglas K. Southard.
Williams has over 17 years of experience in private practice before joining the public sector.
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A. from University of California, Santa Cruz
- Appellate Court Attorney at State of California Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District (from 2004)
- Attorney at Robinson and Wood Inc. (2001 to 2004)
- Attorney at Olimpia Whelan and Lively (1999 to 2001)
- Attorney at Williams and Williams (1987 to 1999)