Merced County Superior Court, Department retired (website)
In 2012, Harry L. Jacobs was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown as a judge for the Superior Court of Merced County in California. He retired in 2018.
The judge is a Democrat.
- J.D. from Abraham Lincoln University Law School
- B.A. from University of San Francisco
- Superior court commissioner at Superior Court of Merced County, California in Merced County, California (2000 to 2011)
- Supervising deputy public defender at Merced County Public Defender's Office in Merced County, California (1989 to 2000)
- Lawyer at Jacobs and Saude, Attorneys at Law (1980 to 1989)