The Hon. Jay Ford, III is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Jerry Brown on May 21, 2013.
Ford earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Utah and J.D. from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Utah
- J.D. from University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2013 to 2021)
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2005 to 2013)
- Associate and shareholder at Tyre Kaminz Katz and Granof Law Corporation (1987 to 2005)
- Litigation associate at Law office of Adams Duque and Hazeltine (1985 to 1987)