San Francisco Superior Court, Department 302 (website)
Clerk phone: 415-551-3723
Ma B. Goodman: 415-551-3823
In 2001, Hon. Harold E. Kahn was appointed by former governor Gray Davis as a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California.
Assignments included all civil, criminal and family law cases, as well as drug court, criminal domestic violence court, and civil domestic violence court.
- J.D. from University of Chicago Law School (1982)
- B.A. from Amherst College (1978)
- Attorney at Private practice (1987 to 2001)
- Associate at Heller, Ehrman, White & McAuliffe (1983 to 1987)
- Law Clerk at United States District Judge Joseph Young (1982 to 1983)