The Hon. Gilbert M. Lopez is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California.
Lopez received his B.A. from the University of Southern California and J.D. from Loyola Marymount University.
- B.A. from University of Southern California
- J.D. from Loyola Marymount University
- Court Commissioner at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2001 to 2002)
- Commissioner at Southeast Municipal Court (from 1995)
- Attorney at Sole Practitioner (1990 to 1995)
- Partner at Law Firm of Genesta & Lopez