Hon. Gerardo C. Sandoval is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California.
Attorneys in his court should file a trial brief well in advance. He enjoys a dialectic back and forth.
Judge Sandoval is a Democrat. In 2000 he was elected to the San Francisco Democratic Central Committee.
He is married and has two daughters.
- Master's degree from University of California, Berkeley (1989)
- Bachelor's degree from University of California, Berkeley (1987)
- J.D. from Columbia Law School
- Supervisor at San Francisco Board of Supervisors in San Francisco County, California
- Deputy Public Defender at San Francisco Public Defender's Office in San Francisco County, California
- Associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP