Contra Costa County Superior Court, Department retired (website)
George V. Spanos was a judge for the Superior Court of Contra Costa County in California. He was appointed in November of 2000.
He retired in 2017.
In his private practice, he specialized in business, real estate, employment law, and breach of contract cases.
- J.D. from University of California Hastings College of the Law (1975)
- Bachelor's degree from University of Maryland (1970)
- Attorney at Private practice (1982 to 2000)
- Associate counsel at American President Lines, Ltd. (1978 to 1982)
- Associate at McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen (1975 to 1978)