Alameda County Superior Court, Department - (website)
The Hon. George C. Hernandez, Jr. was a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Pete Wilson on August 5, 1996, to succeed Stanley Golde. He retired in January 2018. Hernandez received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1973 and a J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1976.
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (1996 to 2018)
- Judge at Fremont-Newark Union city Municipal Court (1989 to 1996)
- Commissioner at Fremont-Newark-Union City Municipal Court (1985 to 1989)
- Attorney at Xavier & Hernandez (1979 to 1985)
- Attorney at Mushrush & Mooney (1977 to 1979)
- Faculty member at Ohlone Community College (1975 to 1977)