Hon. Gary Nadler is a judge for the Superior Court of Sonoma County in California. He was appointed in August 2002 to fill a newly created position.
He co-authored the “California Civil Discovery Handbook.” He also wrote the first Continuing Education of the Bar “Action Guide” to interpret the California Civil Discovery Act of 1986.
Nadler is well known as an expert in litigation issues.
He served as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of San Francisco School of Law.
- J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law
- Bachelor's Degree from State University of New York at Buffalo
- Partner at Lanahan & Reilley (1997 to 2002)
- Partner at Herschfield & Nadler (1982 to 1997)
- Associate at Alioto & Alioto