2nd District Court of Appeal, Department - (website)
The Hon. Gail Ruderman Feuer is an associate justice on the California Second District Court of Appeal, presiding over Division Seven. She was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown on June 1, 2018.
Feuer was previously a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on July 27, 2005, to succeed Judge Dean Farrar. She was re-elected in 2014.
- Bachelor's Degree from State University of New York
- J.D. from Harvard Law School
- Judge at California Second District Court of Appeal (from 2018)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2005 to 2018)
- Senior attorney and Director at Southern California air Quality program for the Natural Resources Defense Council (1993 to 2005)
- Deputy state attorney general at California Department of Justice (1987 to 1993)
- Associate at O'Donnell and Gordon (1985 to 1987)
- Law clerk at Hon. Wallace Tashima (1984 to 1985)
- Summer Associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison in New York (from 1983)