The Hon. Frederick C. Shaller is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Gray Davis on September 23, 2003, to succeed Marilyn Hoffman.
Shaller received his bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and his J.D. from Loyola Law School.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Southern California
- J.D. from Loyola Law School
- Lawyer at Shaller, McMillian & Wright (2003 to 2003)
- Sole Practitioner at Private Practice (1991 to 2003)
- Lawyer at Carr & Shaller (1988 to 1991)
- Lawyer at Harney, Wolfe, Pagliuso, Shaller & Carr (1982 to 1988)
- Lawyer at Kirtland & Packer (1979 to 1982)