Franz E. Miller is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in California. He was appointed by former governor Gray Davis on October 2002 to succeed Richard L. Weatherspoon.
Miller received a bachelor's degree and a J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor from University of California Los Angeles
- Senior Staff Attorney at Orange County Court of Appeal (1989 to 2002)
- Sope Partitioner at Private Practice (1983 to 1989)
- Deputy public defender at Orange County Public Defender's Office (1976 to 1983)