Napa Superior Court, Department retired (website)
Francisca P. Tisher was a judge for the Superior Court of Napa County in California. She was appointed by Governor Pete Wilson in 1995 and retired in 2017.
She was Napa County’s first female judge.
The judge won the Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Award for Napa County in 1993.
Judge Tisher is married and has three children. The judge's parents emigrated from Amsterdam when she was 3-years-old.
- J.D. from Empire College School of Law
- B.A. from University of California at Davis
- Judge at Superior Court of Napa County in Napa County, California (1995 to 2017)
- Attorney at Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office in Sonoma County, California
- Attorney at Private practice (family law)