The Hon. Elizabeth M. Hill is a judge of the San Mateo County Superior Court in California. She was appointed in 2014.
The judge is a Democrat.
- J.D. from Stanford Law School
- Master's degree from Case Western Reserve University
- Bachelor's degree from Case Western Reserve University
- Commissioner (part-time) at Santa Clara County Superior Court in Santa Clara County, California (2013 to 2014)
- Commissioner at San Mateo County Superior Court in San Mateo County, California (2010 to 2013)
- Attorney at Private practice (2010 to 2010)
- Deputy district attorney at San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office in San Mateo County, California (2000 to 2010)