The Hon. Elaine W. Mandel is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on September 1, 2009, to succeed Aurelio Munoz.
Mandel received both her bachelor's degree and J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from University of California, Los Angeles
- Lawyer at Kiesel, Boucher & Larson LLP (2000 to 2009)
- Lawyer at Stolpman, Krissman, Elber, Mandel and Katzman (1993 to 2000)
- Lawyer at Mudge, Rose, Guthrie, Alexander and Ferdon (1992 to 1993)