The Hon. Edward B. Moreton, Jr. is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on December 21, 2006, to succeed Ruffo Espinosa Jr.
Moreton, Jr. received his bachelor's degree from the University of Utah and his J.D. from the University of Southern California School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Utah
- J.D. from University of Souther California
- Lawyer at US Attorney's office (1991 to 2006)
- Lawyer at Riordan & McKinzie (1988 to 1991)
- Lawyer at US Department of Justice (1985 to 1988)