Eddie C. Sturgeon is a judge for the Superior Court of San Diego County in California. He filed for re-election in 2014, but due to facing no opposition, was automatically elected to a new term that expires in 2021.
2014 Election: As an unopposed incumbent, he was automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
- Juris Doctor from University of Santa Clara School of Law (1974)
- Sole Practitioner at Private Practice in El Cajon (1988 to 1988)
- Partner at Miller & Sturgeon in San Diego (1980 to 1988)
- Partner at Tolman, Miller & Sturgeon in San Diego (1978 to 1980)
- Associate at Tolman & Lorello in San Diego (1974 to 1976)