San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
Donna J. Hitchens was a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. She served from 1990 until 2010.
Hitchens was the Presiding Judge from 2002-2004.
She is the founder of the National Center for Lesbian Rights.
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley’s Boalt Hall School of Law (1977)
- B.A. from Springfield (Mass.) College (1969) (Community leadership and development)
- Master's Degree from Springfield (Mass.) College (Counseling)
- Founder at Lesbian Rights Project (1977 to 1988)
- Founder at National Center for Lesbian Rights (1988 to 1990)